1. What is being calculated here? And Id the Equation.2. What is a Goldilocks Planet?
- R* = the average rate of star formation per year in our galaxy
- fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
- ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
- fℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some point
- fi = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent life
- fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
- fl = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space
3. Which unit of length has the symbol 'pc'?
4. Where will you find the planets : Cato Neimoidia, Dantooine, Kamino, Rattatak?
5. Connect Bernadette Rostenkowski, Rajesh Koothrappali , Howard Wolowitz, Sheldon Cooper, Amy Farrah Fowler, Penny, Leonard Hofstadter.