Wikipedia says , "Melange is the name of the fictional spice-drug central to the Dune series of science fiction novels by Frank Herbert, and derivative works.The flavor of melange strongly resembles that of cinnamon; however, each subsequent tasting reveals a different flavor."
Gyaan.in will strive towards satisfying your quizzing appetite by presenting different flavors every week in it's new series - 'MELANGE'.
(1) Connect the 2 persons in the picture
(2) Identify the guy.
(3) Identify the Lady.
(4) Identify the Lady
(5) Connect : Garry Kasparov, Vladimir Bukovsky, Boris Nemtsov , Yevgeny Kiselyov, Vladimir V. Kara-Murza, Vladimir Ryzhkov ,Irina Khakamada
(6) What is special w.r.t : http://info.cern.ch/
(7) Connect : Beibei ,Huanhuan,Jingjing,Nini and Yingying
(8) Fill in the Blanks : ______________ attempts to greatly reduce the amount of alcohol consumed or even prohibit its production and consumption entirely.The movement can be associated with any of the counter-culture, reactionary values of the early 1900's in the United States.
(9) What phrase originated from this : It seems to have been adapted from the phrase 'to play for love (of the game)' (that is, to play for nothing). Although the theory is often heard that it represents the French word l'oeuf an 'egg' (from the resembance between an egg and a nought) this seems unlikely.
(10) Why did the designer of Taj Hotel, Mumbai commit suicide?
(1) Connect is "Elton John". The person on the left is David Furnish and on the Left is Princess Diana.
(2) Guru Jambheshwar (also called as Swami Jamboji)
(3) Indrani Rehman, first Miss India to participate in Miss Universe
(4) Bhanu Athaiyya
(5) Committee 2008
(6) First Web-server and also the First Directory
(7) Mascots of Beijing Olympics
(8) Temperance Movement
(9) "l'oeve" in Tennis
(10) He saw that the Taj was constructed on the opposite side; committed suicide by jumping from the boat in which he came.